søndag 4. mars 2018

A bag full of Get Well wishes!


Hi everyone! 
Here I am back with a decorated paperbag filled 
with Get Well wishes :)
I have used the image Tilda with Broken Leg, from the Get Well Collection 2017.
And if you are interested in a good deal, 
you can get a 20% discount in the Magnolia store today, 
by using the cupon code "coldinsweden".


As you can see I have used several dies from the same collection. 
I think they look really nice together.


The image i s coloured with Distressed Ink, re-inkers. 
And I use Langton paper to colour on. 
The brush is named "Italeri", and I use size 0 and 000. 


The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design 
and the collection Summertime.




Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

With love,
Camilla

7 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

What a fabulous card, Camilla!

Yulis Kartika sa...

Oh this is soooo beautiful Camilla!
xoxo,
Yulis

Fikreta sa...

Very beautiful card!
Hugs

Jane sa...

Stunning as always Camilla! I love the gorgeous reds on this one! Hugs, Jane x x

Sol sa...

Nyyydelig! Fantastisk Fargelegging!! Kjolen hennes er så Vakker så Vakker!
Nydelig pyntet kort!

sue w. sa...

Hi Camilla, this is gorgeous, coloured beautifully, Loving the layout and the embellishments too.
Hugs Sue W.

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Underbart!!!!